- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEB) or Conventional Structural Steel experience.
- Ability to design in Steel.
- Ability to produce Detailed calculations and drawings of Structural elements.
- Proficient in Auto-cad, MBS Software and STAAD Pro. International Building codes expertise.
- Capable of meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Work on own, as required, and able to use your own initiative.
- Local candidates with NOC is a plus.