Title: Sales Manager / Engineer
Reports to: General Manager
- Managing a sales team
- Sourcing of opportunities, business development, pricing (with estimators) and presentation of proposals to the development, architecture, interior design, building contractor and other specification markets.
- Prepare quotes, designs, proposals, and submittals depending on the type of project/client.
- Ongoing liaison with the production team for any adjustment to orders by customers.
- Provide customers with full information about the status and delivery of their orders.
- Collate marketing information on market conditions, competitive analysis and report on marketing and sales forecasts.
- Study and analysis of tender documents in conjunction with the President.
- Preparation of tender document, technical proposal and miscellaneous paper works in conjunction with the technical teams.
- Meet with clients and promotes the company’s products and services and maintain strong business relationships.
- Degree in engineering, architecture, commerce, marketing or comparable is required with a minimum of 3-5 years’ sales experience in the PEB industry.
- Proven abilities to source and win work with a focus on Qatar with a focus on the markets of Doha.
- Experience in the sourcing and award of forward sales for the PEB market and the ability to build a sales team to service market demands.
- Exceptional communicator, with strong commercial acumen and will ideally have excellent networks across the PEB industry.
- Fluency in English and Arabic language is essential.
Apply online or submit your cv to email@example.com